Noah's Book Collection - New Additions from Maverick Arts


I started purchasing books for Noah back when he was still a tiny little thing inside my tummy. I have always been such a lover of books and reading is a passion of mine that I always knew I wanted to pass down to my children. 

Noah is now 16 months old and has a countless amounts of books. He has his favourites and there are some he hasn't even picked up yet. I like to lay numerous books across the floor and let him choose which fascinates him the most. Sometimes he will sit there looking at the cover, other times he will open it up and skim through the pages and there are times he will bring one over to me so that I can read it to him. 

I recently received three new stories from Maverick Books and each has attracted Noah in different ways. 



The Dog Dectectives in an American Adventure

I am a lover of everything American so this was a hit with me the moment I read the title.

The Dog Detectives take you on a fun tour across different states in America. It's a great way to introduce your child to new places and landmarks without it being boring! 


You can buy The Dog Detectives in an American Adventure here for £6.99. 

Daniel O'Dowd Was Ever So Loud

I can see why this "Ever so" series is such a hit with the kids.


In this story Daniel becomes lost in space, he likes to shout, yell and holler and he doesn't like to listen. Will he learn to tone it down and will he ever get home? 


Daniel O'Dowd Was Ever So Loud is £6.99 and you can buy it here.


The Four Little Pigs

This story is great and all about a boy called Tom who's Granny is a witch. 

Granny doesn't have a TV but has lots of books but Tom think's books and fairy tales are rubbish. Gran decides to liven things up a bit by casting a spell which transports Tom into the story of The Three Little Pigs! Will this story have a happy ending?

This book is £5.99 and can be seen here.




Have you bought any new books for your children lately? What are their favorites? 


- I was sent these books as samples. I was not asked to review. 

2 comments:

  1. There's just something about new books isn't there? I love having new things to read to the kids, these books look great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannie McMurtry18 April 2018 at 12:13

    You are definitely following the ideas expressed in
    review of DissertationCapital.com! They say it's important to cultivate in toddlers the love to the books.

    ReplyDelete