I'm bored..

Said no Mummy, ever!


Before I had Noah I never understood why parents said they never had time to themselves. I used to think well babies sleep and babies nap so why can't they? I used to think here they go again, bring out the worlds smallest violin...

Now that I am Mummy I shake my head and think "Jenna, Jenna, Jenna.." If only I knew. It was pretty nieve of me but I don't think people realise these things until they are parents themselves. 

It isn't as simple as; put baby in cot, baby sleeps, have a break. Nope! There a dozen jobs that need to be done and the second you sit down with a cuppa your bambino wakes up. Writing this post is a little down time for me and to prove my point entirely Noah just projectile vomited a bucket load of sick all over himself in his sleep! It's now 1am and I have just settled him back down. 

Babies are hard work but the most rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable work of all. As much as I miss being to do whatever I like whenever I want I wouldn't change it for the world. Ever since Noah entered my life 9 months ago, there's never been a dull moment. I don't think I will ever be bored again, I simply don't have the time! 

What do you like to do to unwind? 

No comments:

Post a Comment